Butter Chicken Pack of 3 (50gm x 3)
Butter Chicken originally comes from the Northern region of India. It is one of the most famous dish throughout the world. It is also known as the “Murgh Makhani”. The luscious chicken pieces are blended with the thick mildly spicy sauce. The creamy texture is achieved by mixing cream and butter at the end. Lucky Butter Chicken Mix is a savory blend of the most exotic spices.
About The Product :
♦Readymade spice mix for making Butter Chicken in few simple steps.
♦Easy to follow recipe printed on the back of the box to enjoy the luscious aromatic flavor based thick gravy.
♦The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦Net weight of the packet is 50 gms x 3.
How to use Butter Chicken Masala?
Easy to follow recipe is printed at the back of the Lucky Masale Butter Chicken Mix packet, to summarize it here:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in 2 teaspoons of Lucky Masale Butter Chicken Mix, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl.
- In a pan add oil and start frying these chicken pieces continuously stirring till they are pink in color.
- In the same oil add finely chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilies and finely chopped tomatoes and the remaining Lucky Butter Chicken Mix.
- Cook all this till oil separates and the tomatoes are tender.
- Let this cool and then grind it into a fine gravy.
- Now in a new pan heat some butter and add the fine gravy , tomato sauce and bring it to boil.
- Now add the chicken pieces and cover the lid and simmer the flames. Let it cook for 10 minutes. Adjust the thickness and add cream before serving.
Lucky Butter Chicken is ready to be served - best with Naan's or Parathas!!