Dalcha is a delicious delicacy from Hyderabad. As Dalcha is an amalgamation of Mutton, lentils and vegetables, it’s not only tasty but also a very healthy option when it comes to non-vegetarian dishes. The juice from mutton is blended well with the lentils and then bottle gourd is added to further enhance the flavor. Dalcha is incomplete without its tangy taste which is achieved by mixing the tamarind pulp in the gravy. The spices and dried herbs and the tamarind paste brings out the rustic flavor of Dalcha and the aroma is unforgettable. Dalcha is served with rice pilaf traditionally known as “baghara khana”.
Lucky Masale Dalcha Mix is a perfect blend of superior quality of spices and dried herbs. The traditional flavor, aroma and the rich color achieved by Lucky Masale Dalcha Mix is unmatched. Here are few more product details of Lucky Masale Dalcha Mix:-
♦ This Indian Product is a spice mix for making delicious meat, lentil, and vegetable-based curry.
♦ The masala box comes with an easy-to-follow recipe printed on the back to achieve the traditional flavor and unforgettable aroma. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50gms, used for 500gms of meat.
How to use Dalcha Masala?
Dalcha may look like quite intimidating and time consuming for anyone because of the long list of ingredients used in it. But Lucky Dalcha Mix powder ensures a magnificent taste with hassle free cooking. The recipe is simple and easy to follow and clearly printed at the back of the packet. Here I’m summarizing the recipe.
- In a pressure cooker add toor dal, salt, little onions, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and enough water to boil it.
- Let it cool and mash it using a hand blender or in a grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and let it fry till golden pink. Add coconut powder, green chilies and let them fry for few seconds, add mutton, ginger garlic paste and let it fry for few minutes.
- Now add salt, tomatoes and Lucky Dalcha Mix Powder stir fry. Add enough water (4-5 glasses), and simmer the flames.
- Cover the lid and let it cook till mutton is tender. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add bottle gourd, coriander leaves and cover the lid. Let it cook till bottle gourd is tender.
- Add the dal purée and adjust the thickness and salt. Now add the remaining Lucky Masale Dalcha Mix Powder, tamarind pulp and cover it.
- Let Dalcha cook for another half an hour.
The delicious Lucky Masale Dalcha is ready to be served!!
You may also like…
Nihari MasalaNihari Masala Powder Online by Lucky Masale$2.25
Haleem / Khichda (Cereals & Pulses NOT Included) 50 gmsBuy Haleem or Khichda Powder Online in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Butter ChickenBuy Butter Chicken Masala Powder In USA and India- Lucky Masale$2.25
Achar Gosht MasalaAchar Gosht Masala – Best Price by Lucky Masale$2.25