Achar Gosht Masala
Achar Gosht is the authentic rustic recipe from Indian subcontinent, which combines the range of flavors to engage your palate. This dish combines the meat with tangy spices to give it the “achari” (pickled) flavor, hence the name is Achar Gosht. Though it is traditionally cooked with mutton, but now various other versions are also available. People also make it with Chicken and for vegetarians Achari Paneer is also made. With different versions one thing remains the same and that is the Achar Gosht Masala powder. Achar Gosht by Lucky Masale is the perfect blend of tangy spices which gives the most authentic taste. A few things about the Achar Gosht Masala powder packet:
♦ Lucky Achar Gosht Masala gives you a traditional tangy pickle flavor. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Easy to follow recipe printed on the back of the box to enjoy the aromatic Achari flavor.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50 g./1.76oz.
How to use Achar Gosht Masala?
The recipe is succinct to follow and it's printed at the back of Lucky Masale Achar Gosht packet. Sharing the recipe in a nutshell for Achar Gosht:
- Add lime juice in two teaspoons of Achar Gosht mix to make a thick paste.
- Fill this paste in green chilies by making a slit in them, put them aside.
- Now marinate the mutton for an hour with the remaining Achar Gosht Masala powder, one cup of oil, ginger garlic paste and salt as desired.
- For cooking - heat the oil and fry onions till golden brown. Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste in it. Once the tomatoes are tender add yogurt in it.
- Add meat and fry on low flame till oil separates.
- Add water as required and simmer the flames to low, cook meat till its tender and the gravy is semi dry.
- For chicken water may not be added.
- Add the filled green chilies and cook for further 5-10 minutes.
Your delicious Lucky Achar Gosht is ready to be served !!