Mutton Biryani is an aromatic, flavorful and mouthwatering dish popular not only in India but all around the globe. It belongs to Indian Mughlai cuisine. This delicious Indian dish is known for its succulent meat layered with long grain basmati rice. The layering of Mutton gravy with the rice makes it a complete dish, and it is enjoyed by every age group. Lucky Masale Biryani powder is the perfect blend of spices which gives an authentic, traditional taste to the dish. A few points about the Lucky Masale mutton Biryani Masala packet :
♦ Lucky Biryani Masala is a ready made spice mix for making chicken/mutton or goat biryani in few simple steps.
♦ Adds the best flavor to your chicken/mutton/goat biryani
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the mutton Biryani Masala packet is 1.76oz/50g.
How to use Mutton Biryani Masala?
The recipe is quite concise and is printed at the back of the mutton Biryani Masala packet. Sharing the recipe of the delicious Mutton Biryani:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till they are golden brown.
- Separate them and crush them when cold.
- Add the meat pieces and fry them for a couple of minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute again.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, salt and half the fried crushed onions. Add enough water in it and cover the lid.
- Simmer the flames on medium low. Stirring occasionally cook the mutton till it’s tender.
- Add yogurt, coriander leaves and mint leaves and Lucky Biryani Masala. Cook for further 10 minutes, till the gravy is thick.
- In another pan boil rice with enough water and salt. When rice is half boiled (3/4th) drain water.
- Now layer the rice, mutton gravy and fried onions. Sprinkle it with saffron infused milk and some ghee. Cover the lid and let it cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Your delicious Mutton Biryani is ready to be served - best with cucumber curd also known as Raita !!
You may also like…
Chicken BiryaniBuy Chicken Biryani Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Veg Biryani MasalaBuy Lucky Veg Biryani Powder in India and USA - Lucky Masale$2.25
Yakhni PulaoLucky Yakhni Pulao an Aromatic Treat of Rice and Meat!!$2.25
Sindhi BiryaniLucky Sindhi Biryani Masala an authentic mix of spices.$2.25