About The Product :
♦ Ready made Spice Mix for Making Chicken/Mutton or Goat Pulao in few simple steps. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
How to make Yakhini Pulao?
- in a pan add half the oil add potatoes, fry till light brown. Separate it.
- In the same oil add finely chopped onions fry till golden brown. Separate half of the fried onions.
- In the remaining onions add mint and coriander leaves fry for few minutes and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add the remaining oil, mutton pieces, half the fried onions and salt. Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, keep frying it.
- Add yogurt, Lucky Yakhni Pulao Masala (powder form and also the whole garam Masala potli), add tomatoes and green chilies. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add enough water and let the mutton cook in pressure cooker.
- Soak Rice for 30 Minutes.
- Now take a deep utensil and add the stock(Yakhni), mutton, fried potatoes, fried onions and coriander + mint mix and bring it to boil.
- Add the soaked rice. Mix well adjust the salt. Cover and cook on low flame till the rice is fully cooked. Before serving remove the garam Masala potli. The delicious Lucky Yakhni Pulao is ready to be served!!
You may also like…
Sindhi BiryaniLucky Sindhi Biryani Masala an authentic mix of spices.$2.25
Chicken BiryaniBuy Chicken Biryani Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Biryani MasalaMutton Biryani Masala Powder by Lucky Masale$2.25
Veg Biryani MasalaBuy Lucky Veg Biryani Powder in India and USA - Lucky Masale$2.25