♦ Ready made spice mix for making mutton or goat gravy / stew or thick in few simple steps. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50 gms +10 gms used for 500g of mutton.
How to use Naan Qalia Masala?
Lucky Naan Qalia Masala is a harmonious blend of spices which gives the same traditional taste and flavor. Now make the traditional mouth watering meat/lamb curry with the right amount of Lucky Naan Qalia Masala. The recipe of Lucky Naan Qalia Masala is succinct and is printed at the back of the packet. Here find a summarized recipe of the same.
- In a bowl mix 50g pouch of Lucky Qalia Masala with water. Make a thin paste.
- In a pan fry 3/4th of onions fry till light brown. Separate them
- In the same oil add coconut shreds lightly fry them. Separate them.
- Grind the fried onions and coconut shreds to a fine paste.
- In a caldron heat oil and add mutton, remaining onions, salt, Lucky Qalia Masala (small 10g pouch), ginger garlic paste. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add enough water and cover the lid. Let it cook till mutton is tender.
- Add yogurt, cover and cook again for sometime.
- Add the fried onions paste and let it cook again stirring occasionally.
- Now add the Qalia paste, green chilies and fresh chopped coriander leaves. Cover the lid and let it cook on low heat. At this point adjust the thickness of the gravy.
You may also like…
Achar Gosht MasalaAchar Gosht Masala – Best Price by Lucky Masale$2.25
Haleem / Khichda (Cereals & Pulses NOT Included) 50 gmsBuy Haleem or Khichda Powder Online in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Kadai GoshtKadai Gosht - Slow cooked Chicken/Mutton with Aromatic Spices.$2.25
Nihari MixLucky Masala Nihari - A Delectable Royal Dish.$2.25