Kadai Gosht is a slow cooked dish of chicken, mutton or lamb. The meat is slowly cooked in the wok (Kadhai) with onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic and aromatic spices. The low flames and slow cooking allows the juices to infuse together to give the magical taste. Kadai Gosht is very easy to make as the only thing which is done is getting all the ingredients together, putting them in the wok and mix them and let them cook on a low flame till everything is cooked and meat is tender. Lucky Kadai Gosht is a perfect blend of spices which gives the scrumptious Kadai Gosht in no time. The freshness of Lucky Kadai Gosht spice mix is unsurpassed. Here are few product details of Lucky Kadai Gosht Masala:-
About The Product:
♦ Ready made spice mix for making mutton or goat gravy / stew or thick in few simple steps
♦ Easy to follow recipe printed on the back of the box to enjoy the aromatic Kadai flavor.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50 gms used for 1 kg of meat.
How to use Kadai Gosht Masala?
Kadai Gosht is the easiest dish to prepare. With Lucky Kadai Gosht Masala it’s even easier as the proportion of spices in Lucky Kadai Gosht is in perfect harmony and the flavor is unmatched. The recipe at the back of the packet is both succinct and easy. Here, find the recipe of Kadai Gosht in a nutshell.
- Take a wok (Kadai) and add meat, onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, salt, Lucky Kadai Gosht Masala, salt and oil.
- Mix everything well and cover it. Let it cook on low flame. Keep stirring it in between so it doesn’t get burned.
- When the meat is tender, sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves and the Lucky Kadai Gosht is ready to be served.
- If the meat is tough then add some water while cooking it’ll help to soften it.
- Bell peppers can be added also to enhance the taste and look.
- In case some liquid is left at the end, turn the flames to high and let the gravy cook on high flames stirring continuously. This will allow the extra liquid to evaporate.
The very tasty Lucky Masale Kadai Gosht is ready to be served. Tandoori Naans are the best to be paired with Kadai Gosht along with onion salad.
You may also like…
Keema MasalaBuy Keema Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Dalcha MixBuy Dalcha Masala or Dal Gosht Powder in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Nihari MasalaNihari Masala Powder Online by Lucky Masale$2.25