Another delectable dish which belongs to the Mughlai cuisine is Paya Masala. Paya is the most cherished dish in the Indian subcontinent. Paya is a slow cooked dish, where goat trotters are cooked in a caldron for upto 6 hrs. The bone marrow and the spices are fused together in the slow cooking and releases the best aroma and flavor. In these fast paced days where cooking for long hours is a daunting task, one can cook Paya in pressure cooker also. It’ll help in cutting down the cooking time by half.
About The Product :
♦ Lucky Paya Masala is a ready made spice mix for making mutton or goat gravy / stew or thick in few simple steps. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Easy to follow recipe printed on the back of the box to enjoy the aromatic flavor.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50 gms used for 8 goat trotters.
How to use Paya Masala?
Lucky Paya Masala is a perfect harmony of finest Indian spices to give the choicest flavor to the Paya. The perfect ratio of the spices used in Lucky Paya Masala makes sure that you cannot go wrong while making this delectable dish. The succinct recipe of Lucky Paya Masala is printed at the back of the packet. Here find a summarized recipe of Lucky Paya Masala.
- Clean the goat trotters with running water.
- Add half the quantity of ginger garlic paste, half the onions and the goat trotters in a deep utensil with enough water. Cover and let it cook on low flames till the trotters are tender. At this point pressure cooker can be used for quick cooking.
- In a separate pot add oil and add remaining onions fry till golden brown, now add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add Lucky Paya Masala, coconut, salt and yogurt in bowl. Mix well.
- Add this mixture to the pot fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add paya and the broth into the pan, cook on low heat till the desired thickness of the gravy is obtained.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves. Lucky Paya Masala is ready to be served.
Enjoy your Paya Curry with Lucky Masale !!
You may also like…
Nihari MasalaNihari Masala Powder Online by Lucky Masale$2.25
Haleem / Khichda (Cereals & Pulses NOT Included) 50 gmsBuy Haleem or Khichda Powder Online in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Kadahi GoshtKadahi Gosht Masala – Lucky Masale Kadai Gosht$2.25