Mutton Korma is a cherished dish, which was originated in Northern India. The dish was very popular with the Mughal cuisine, but now it principally belongs to the Awadhi/Lucknowi cuisine. Mutton Korma is the amalgamation of spices, cashew paste and mutton simmered on low flames to bring out the most exotic flavor and aroma. The recipe may differ from region to region but the royal taste is never lost. Lucky Mutton Korma Masala is a perfect blend of exotic Indian spices and herbs, which imparts the best flavor and aroma. The taste of Lucky Mutton Korma Masala is truly unsurpassed. Here are the product details of Lucky Mutton Korma Masala:-
♦ Ready made Spice Mix for Making Mutton or Goat Gravy / Stew or Thick in few simple steps. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Net weight of the packet is 60 gms used for 1-1.5 kg of mutton.
How to use Mutton Korma Masala?
The recipe printed at the back of the Lucky Mutton Korma Masala is both succinct and easy to follow. Here also find a summary of the printed recipe:-
- Marinate mutton, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, Lucky Mutton Korma (powdered pouch), green chilies and 1 tbsp. of oil. Let the marinade sit for an hour.
- Heat half the oil in a pan and add onions. Fry them till light brown. Remove the onions and let them cool.
- Grind the fried onions and roasted coconut to a fine smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the whole garam Masala.
- Once they start to crackle, add the marinated mutton and stir fry it till the oil separates.
- Add enough water and cover the lid. Let the mutton cook on very low flames.
- When the meat is tender, adjust the thickness of the gravy and add the ground paste. Cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
Your delicious Lucky Mutton Korma is ready to be served !!