Meat Masala is a very delicious and cherished dish in Indian subcontinent. Each region in India has its own version of Meat Masala. These variations depends on the local availability of the spices in that particular region. But one thing is certain that Meat Masala is a winner in every part of the country. Meat masala is locally made by the recipes handed down through generations. People also use the concocted meat masala for the egg curry and also for other vegetarian curries. Lucky Meat Masala is the perfect blend of the Indian spices which gives the rustic flavor to the mutton gravy. Lucky Meat Masala is the fusion of aromatic gravy with succulent mutton pieces. Again, the vegetarians can easily use this Masala for their vegetarian curry dishes. It comes with three individual pouches of 20g each. The fact that it comes with 3 individual pouches makes the cooking super easy and it takes the tension away of using the right proportion of spices. Here are the details of the product:-
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India. No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Includes 3 pouches of 20 gms each. Each pouch is good to be used for 500 gms of meat.
How to use Meat Masala?
Lucky Meat Masala is one of the best Masalas. The mutton curry comes out delicious and is like a restaurant style. The recipe of Lucky Meat Masala is very easy to follow. Here you’ll find the summary of the recipe which is also printed at the back of the packet.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry three-fourth of the onions till translucent. Add tomatoes and green chilies and stir fry them till tomatoes are tender.
- Remove them from the pan and let it cool for some time. Now grind this mix to a fine smooth paste. Add water to make a smooth paste.
- In a bowl mix one pouch (20g) of Lucky Meat Masala, mutton, salt, vinegar and the ground paste. Let the marinade sit for 30min to an hour.
- In a pan heat oil and add the remaining onions and fry till light brown. Add garlic and fry for a few seconds, now add the marinated mutton and yogurt. Stir fry mutton on high flame till the oil separates. Don’t forget to stir continuously as doing this will avoid mutton from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Now add enough water and cover the lid and let the mutton cook on low flames.
When the meat is tender and soft, the Lucky Meat Masala is ready to be served.
You may also like…
Kadahi GoshtKadahi Gosht Masala – Lucky Masale Kadai Gosht$2.25
Keema MasalaBuy Keema Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Chicken MasalaBuy Chicken Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25