Chicken 65 is an appetizer which originated in the southern state of India. It’s an amalgamation of hot and bold spices mixed with boneless chicken pieces. There are wide variations when it comes to preparing this palatable dish. Every region in India has its own version of chicken 65. But one thing remains the same everywhere and that is it’s bold, piquant taste. Lucky Masale Chicken 65 powder mix is a harmonious blend of best spices and herbs. One packet of Lucky Chicken 65 comes with 3 pouches of chicken 65 powder mix. A few points about the Lucky Chicken 65 masala packet mix:-
♦ Readymade spice mix for making Chicken 65 in few simple steps.
♦ Easy to use & anyone can cook.
♦ No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ The process of cleaning, drying, and packaging is all done hygienically under strict supervision and according to international standards, At Lucky Masale we take pride at using the finest quality of whole spices and herbs from the best fields in India.
♦ Each packet of Lucky Masale Chicken 65 has 3 pouches of 25gms/each.
How to use Chicken 65 Masala?
Lucky Masale Chicken 65 can be made easily in two forms. Dry and with Sauce. Both the recipes are printed at the back of the packet and they are very easy to follow. Here I’m sharing a brief recipe of Chicken 65.
Dry Chicken 65
- Marinate the boneless Chicken pieces in one pouch (25g) of chicken 65 mix, ginger garlic paste, vinegar.
- Put it aside for at least 3-4 hrs. Now in a deep wok add oil and fry chicken pieces to golden brown or till they are tender.
- Optional - Food color can be added at the time of marination.
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt or tomato sauce can be added.
- Lastly, before frying 1 egg or gram flour can be mixed in the batter.
Chicken 65 with Sauce
- Marinate the chicken with half the pouch (25g) of chicken 65 mix, vinegar and one egg.
- Keep it aside for 3-4 hrs.
- Deep fry the chicken till its golden brown.
- For sauce - In a pan add oil and then add curry leaves, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped onions, one small green bell pepper, tomato sauce and soya sauce.
- Once the gravy is thick add the fried Chicken pieces in it. Mix it well so all the chicken pieces are glazed with the sauce.
You may also like…
Shami Kabab MasalaLucky Shami Kabab Masala a delicious appetizer$2.25
Tandoori MixLucky Tandoori Mix for Marinated Chicken/Meat/Lamb Barbeque$2.25
Chicken Fry MixBuy Chicken Fry Mix Masala Powder at best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Chicken Lollypop MasalaChicken Lollypop Masala at Best Price by Lucky Masale$2.25