Haleem / Khichada Masala (Cereals & Pulses Included) 600 gms
Haleem is a melange of mutton, lentils, cracked wheat and spices. A traditional dish which is loved in Indian subcontinent. Haleem is loved by all the age groups because of its smooth texture and delicious taste. In Ramadan a Muslim Holy month, Haleem is the favorite dish to be served at the time of Iftar (breaking fast). Haleem has its own health benefits as it’s an amalgamation of lentils, cracked wheat and mutton, it’s a rich source of proteins and complex carbs. Traditional Haleem is cooked in cauldron overnight so that the meat is perfectly blended with lentils and cracked wheat. Lucky Masale Haleem/ Khichda Masala will give you the same authentic, traditional taste. Lucky Masale Haleem/khichda is the best spice mix you can find online and in stores. Here are some of the product details :-
About The Product :
♦ Readymade Spice Mix for Making Haleem/Khichda in few simple steps
♦ Easy to use & snyone can cook
♦ Low in Sodium/No MSG/so artificial color
♦ Adds the best Flavor to your Haleem/Khichda
♦ Net weight of the packet is 600 gms (includes cereals and pulses).
How to use Haleem or Khichda Masala?
Lucky Haleem/khichda Masala gives you the traditional taste with very easy to follow recipe. The recipe is printed at the back of the packet step by step. Sharing the recipe in a nutshell.
- Wash wheat and pulses mix and let them soak for 1-2 hours, this is included in the 600 gms pack (picture displayed above)
- Marinate the meat with ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp of oil, tomatoes and Lucky Masale Haleem/khichda Masala.
- Let the marinade sit for 1-2 hrs.
- In a pan mix wheat and pulses, salt, 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of oil. Add enough water to let them cook till they are tender. You can use a pressure cooker also for this step to cut the cooking time.
- In another big pan heat oil, add finely chopped onions, fry for sometime till they are translucent, add coconut powder and fry a little.
- Add the marinated meat and let them fry till the oil separates. Keep stirring it continuously. Also add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies. Add enough water and simmer the flames to low. Cover the lid and let it cook till meat is tender.
- Add the cooked pulses/ wheat mixture and blend it well with the meat. Adjust the salt to the taste and also adjust the thickness of the gravy.
- In a pan heat ghee and fry chopped onions. Sprinkle it over the cooked Haleem. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Lucky Masale Haleem/khichda is ready to be served!!
You may also like…
Nihari MixLucky Masala Nihari - A Delectable Royal Dish.$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Kadai GoshtKadai Gosht - Slow cooked Chicken/Mutton with Aromatic Spices.$2.25
Achar Gosht MasalaBuy Lucky Masala Achar Gosht at Best Price in India and USA - Lucky Masale$2.25