Keema or Qeema is a very popular dish in Indian subcontinent. Prepared using the minced meat, Keema Masala can be made with chicken or mutton minced meat. Keema Masala is a dish which can have a lot of variations. Keema can be combined together with peas, fresh fenugreek leaves, potatoes. They make an awesome combination. The recipe is changing from one region to another, as different states has their own special taste. The spices plays an important role in preparing Keema Masala as they bring out the flavor. Keema is loved by the kids also as the prepared Keema Masala can be easily transformed into Keema macaroni and scrumptious Keema samosas. Lucky Keema Masala is a harmonious blend of the best spices, which enhances the flavor and gives the unforgettable aroma. The recipe is super easy to follow. Here are some of the product details of Lucky Keema Masala:-
About The Product :
♦ Readymade spice mix for making Chicken/Mutton or Goat Keema in few simple steps
♦ Easy to use & anyone can cook
♦ Low in Sodium/no MSG/no artificial color
♦ Adds the best Flavor to your Chicken/Mutton/Goat Keema
♦ Net weight of the packet is 50gms used for 1.5 kg of minced meat (Keema).
How to use Keema Masala?
Lucky Keema Masala has a very easy to follow recipe and it is printed at the back of the packet. Recipe of Lucky Masala Keema mix in a nutshell.
- Heat oil in a pan and add half of the finely chopped onions and fry till they are golden brown.
- Now add Keema, ginger garlic paste, remaining of the chopped onions, tomatoes, Lucky Keema Masala and salt.
- Fry them together till the tomatoes are tender and the oil separates. Keep stirring it and add occasionally little water so that it doesn’t get burned.
- Once the spices and Keema are fried add enough water and lower the flames.
- Cover the lid till Keema is tender. At this point you can add peas, fenugreek leaves or potatoes. Adding these vegetables in the Keema is completely optional and it completely depends on your choice of how you want the Keema.
- Once the Keema is tender, adjust the thickness of the gravy. Again the thickness of the gravy is your choice, some like it dry and some like it with little gravy.
- My personal favorite is semi dry Keema with fenugreek leaves and spinach.
- At the end sprinkle it with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
Lucky Keema Masala is ready to be served!!
You can serve Keema Masala with Chapatis, Parathas or Rice. Sliced onions, cucumbers and few lemon wedges at the side makes it perfect for Keema.
You may also like…
Kofta MasalaBuy Kofta Masala Powder at Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Kadahi GoshtKadahi Gosht Masala – Lucky Masale Kadai Gosht$2.25
Meat MasalaLucky Meat Masala – "A Delicious Mutton Curry / Stew"$2.25