Kolhapuri dishes are cherished for their bold and fiery flavors. They belong to the Maharashtra Cuisine, the authentic taste is achieved by the amalgamation of various Indian spices. The hot spices are specially hand grounded to bring out the rustic, traditional flavors of the dish. Maharashtra cuisine is known for its bold, fiery, and spicy flavors. Kolhapuri Masala can be made fresh with the right quantity of the ingredients and the readymade Kolhapuri masala can also be used while making these flavorful dishes. Lucky Kolhapuri Masala is the perfect blend of the exotic Indian spices. The spices are in perfect harmony with each other to bring out the best traditional taste. The aroma and taste of Lucky Kolhapuri Masala is truly heavenly and unparalleled. Some of the product details of Lucky Kolhapuri Masala are here:-
About The Product :
♦ Ready made Spice Mix for Making Chicken/Mutton or Goat Gravy / Stew or Thick in few Simple steps
♦ Easy to use & Anyone can cook
♦ No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Adds the best Flavor to your Chicken/Mutton/Goat Curry
How to use Lucky Kolhapuri Masala?
The use of Lucky Kolhapuri Masala is pretty easy. Lucky Kolhapuri Masala is not restricted to Non vegetarian dishes. One can use this ground kolhapuri masala in making vegetarian dishes also. The recipe printed at the back of the packet is succinct and very easy to follow. Here also you can find the Lucky Kolhapuri Masala recipe in a nutshell.
- Marinate the chicken/mutton in ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, tomato paste, green chilies, lucky kolhapuri masala (big pouch) and 1tbsp oil. Marinate them for an hour ( if possible it can be marinated for 2-4 hours)
- Heat oil in a deep pan, fry half the onions till golden brown and then separate them.
- Grind the fried onions with roasted coconut powder. Make a smooth paste.
Preparing the Thin Gravy
- In a pan heat oil and add remaining onions. Fry till translucent.
- Add the marinated chicken/mutton, fry on high flames till oil separates.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add enough water, cover the lid, lower the flames and let it cook till the chicken/mutton is tender.
- Add the fine paste of onions and coconut powder, let the gravy cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken/mutton pieces. The Thin gravy is ready.
For Sukke chicken/mutton
- In a pan heat oil and add the remaining ground fine paste.
- Add the cooked chicken/mutton pieces.
- Add the lucky Masala Kolhapuri (small pouch). Keep frying it for a couple of minutes till the nice color is obtained.
Serve the thin gravy (Tambda Rassa), Sukke chicken/mutton with lime, onions and Roti.
You may also like…
Chicken MasalaBuy Chicken Masala Powder at the Best Price in USA and India - Lucky Masale$2.25
Mutton KormaMutton Korma Masala is the taste of a Royal Mughlai Dish.$2.25
Chicken Angara MasalaChicken Angara Masala Powder by Lucky Masale$2.25
Kadahi GoshtKadahi Gosht Masala – Lucky Masale Kadai Gosht$2.25